- Oligotherapy is a method of furnishing the body with the ions it cannot synthesize and which are indispensable for cellular enzymatic functions.
- This functional therapeutic modality requires the use of trace elements in precisely measured, small doses in a highly bioavailable form.
- These trace elements are co-factors in a multitude of biochemical reactions where they accelerate the speed of these reactions without ever modifying the important equilibrium that exists and that must reign within the body
- to maintain optimum health.
UNDA Gammadyn Oligo-Elements are: convenient, effective, highly stable, highly bioavailable and great-tasting.
Oligotherapy – uses small doses of individual trace minerals for therapeutic support, supplementing the necessary minerals for enzymatic functions.
- Trace elements are considered the “spark plugs of life”.
- They help to create the combustion of nutrients into tissues and cells energy.
- These minerals regulate the body through their direct action on the central nervous system (CNS), parasympathetic and sympathetic autonomic nervous system (ANS), the endocrine system and immune system