For relief of irritation and bleeding of the oral mucosal and gingiva, supports recovery from tooth extraction wounds
PEKANA's VULPUR oral drops for gingivitis and mucosal bleeding is now available in 50 ml bottles. The remedy also supports recovery from tooth extraction wounds.
PEKANA recommends that adults take 15-20 drops three times per day. Patients should also use
VULPUR as a daily mouth rinse by placing the drops in 4 ounces of water and swishing it over the gums.
VULPUR's eight homeopathic-spagyric active ingredients include: Argentum nitricum 6X, Armoracia rusticana 4X, Cinnamomum verum 12X, Kreosotum 6X, Capsella bursa-pastoris 4X, Calendula officinalis 8X, Achillea millefolium 8X, and Salvia officinalis 8X. Each bottle contains 18% alcohol by volume.
VULPUR's eight homeopathlc-spagyric active ingredients include:
- Argentum nitricum 6X - for bacterial infections
- Armoracia rusticana 4X - for inflamed, bleeding gums
- Cinnamomum verum 12X - provides disinfectant properties
- Kreosotum 6X - for bleeding, infected, swollen, painful gums
- Thiaspl bursa pastoris 4X - astringent, stimulates the excretion of urinary organs
- Calendula officinalis 8X - for wound healing
- Achillea millefolium 8X - for bleeding gums
- Salvia officinalis 8X - anti-inflammatory for the gums
- Each bottle contains 18% alcohol by volume