Skip to Main Content
Returns & Refunds
Se Habla Español
Lg Order Policy
Please sign in or create an account
Shopping Cart (0)
Create an Account
European & World Remedies
Phyto Power by BioImmersion
Zoom in on Image(s)
Hand-picked in the remote wilderness areas of Alaska by indigenous native Alaskans, these beautiful whole plants are harvested at the peak of their phytonutrient potential
Phyto Power by BioImmersion
Phyto Power contains 200mgs from three species
New Customers Please Register (Create a New Account) or Existing Customers Please Login
Click Here to Login to your account
Click Here to Create Your Account
Put me on the Waiting List
Dosage, Ingredients & Keynotes
Dr. Hale Recommends
A wildcrafted wonder, Phyto Power brings together the whole fruit and seeds of rosehips, dandelions and blueberries, to create a truly power filled supplement loaded with flavonoids.
Hand-picked in the remote wilderness areas of Alaska by indigenous native Alaskans, these beautiful whole plants are harvested at the peak of their phytonutrient potential.
Two capsules a day for your daily wild picked berries and greens.
Special order shipping applies to this item - see Shipping Tab below
Phyto Power contains 200mgs from three species of wildcrafted Rosehips (the whole fruit and seeds), 200mgs from four species of wildcrafted dandelions (aerial parts 90% w/w, roots 10% w/w and flower), and 100mgs from four species of wildcrafted blueberry (fruit >95% w/w and leaves and stems<5% w/w). Refractory dried, encapsulated in vegetarian capsules without excipients, 60/bottle. Alaskan grown and harvested by the indigenous peoples of Alaska.
Rosehip, wildcrafted, whole fruit and seeds (100% w/w), refractory dried, three Rosa species, 200mg per capsule.
Dandelion, wildcrafted, aerial parts (90% w/w), root (10% w/w) with flower, refractory dried, four Taraxacum species, 200mg per capsule.
Blueberry, wildcrafted, fruit (>90% w/w), leaves and stem (<5% w/w), refractory dried, four Vaccinium species, 100mg per capsule.
Robust consumption of the flavonoids reduces the risks of CVD, arthritis, diabetes, cancer, dementia, neurological disease, chronic degenerative diseases, the diseases of aging. Phyto Power is loaded with flavonoids.
Cultures that consume robust amounts of flavonoids and phytochemicals are cultures with robust longevity.
The rosehips, the dandelions, and the blueberries are sustainably wildcrafted which means they come straight from Mother Nature-hand picked in the wilderness by the indigenous peoples of Alaska.
The high-actives of this product, due to the intensity of their natural environment, are quite literally "off-the-chart".
One capsule contains:
Rosehip, wildcrafted, Whole Fruit and seeds 200mg
Refractory dried Mult-Rosa species (3)
Dandelion, wildcrafted, aerial parts, roots and flowers 200mg
Refractory dried Multi-Taraxacum species (4)
Blueberry, wildcrafted, Fruit (>95%) Leaves and stems (<5%) 100mg
Refractory dried Multi-Vaccinium species (4)
Other ingredients: Cellulose & water (capsule shell)
2 capsules daily
Servings per container: 30
Orders under $50 for this Brand incurs a $10 drop ship fee
Orders over $50 Free
We invite your questions
Please email us with any questions about products. We will do our best to reply promptly. We appreciate your business!
The statements enclosed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products and information mentioned on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Information and statements made are for education purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your treating doctor. If you feel that medical interventions are necessary, please check with your physician.