Neuroscience no longer makes this product. Please contact Dr. Hale for alternative suggestions.
Contains a blend of essential fat-soluble vitamins and antioxidants*
Vitamin A (as beta-carotene and palmitate): Fat-soluble vitamin important for retinal health, bone growth, and wound healing (1).* Beta-carotene is a carotenoid with antioxidant properties that is converted into vitamin A in the body (2, 3).* Palmitate is an esterified form of vitamin A with greater stability than preformed vitamin A (4, 5).
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol): Precursor to 25-hydroxyvitamin D (active form of vitamin D) (6). Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that plays an important role in bone and immune health (7).*
Vitamin K (as phytonadione and menaquinone): Fat-soluble vitamin required for protein biosynthesis (8).* Vitamin K is needed for enzymatic processes important for blood coagulation, cell growth, and bone formation (8).*
Alpha-lipoic acid: Antioxidant that is able to regenerate endogenous antioxidants and scavenge metal ions and free radicals (9).* Alpha-lipoic acid can influence the redox status in cells important for the translocation of glucose transporters and increasing glucose uptake (9).*
L-methionine: Precursor to S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe) (10).* SAMe is directly involved in methylation processes including catecholamine synthesis (11).
Mixed tocopherols: Fat-soluble blend of vitamin E isoforms that are potent antioxidants with free radical scavenging properties (12).*
- Duerbeck N and Dowling D. Obstet Gynecol Surv. 2012;67(2):122-8.
- Kasperczyk S, et al. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2014;280(1):36-41.
- Novotny J, et al. J Nutr. 2010;140(5):915-918.
- Fritz H, et al. PLoS One. 2011;6(6):e21107.
- Souganidis E, et al. Nutrients. 2013;5(8):3257-71.
- Tripkovic L, et al. Am J Clin Nutr. 2012;95(6):1357-64.
- Prietl B, et al. Nutrients. 2013;5(7):2502-21.
- Hartley L, et al. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2015;9:CD011148.
- Rochette L, et al. Can J Physiol Pharmacol. 2015;93(12):1021-7.
- Duncan T, et al. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2013;57(4):628-36.
- Mischoulon D and Fava M. Am J Clin Nutr. 2002;76(5):1158S-61S.
- Mathur P, et al. Clin Cardiol. 2015;38(9):570-6.
Servings Per Container: 30
Take 2 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin A ... 15, 000IU
(as beta carotene and palmitate)
Vitamin D ... 5, 000IU
(as cholecalciferol (D3))
Vitamin K ... 125mcg
(as phytonadione and menaquinone)
Alpha-lipoic acid ... 600mg
L-methionine ... 125mg
Mixed tocopherols ... 125mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule (Hypromellose, water), Microcrystalline cellulose, Silicon dioxide, and Magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
This document was edited with the instant web content composer. Use the online HTML converter to convert the documents for your website.