Contains a blend of ingredients important for mood and sleep-wake function*
5-HTP (from Griffonia simplicifolia seed extract): 5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) crosses the blood-brain barrier and is a precursor to serotonin and melatonin (1).* Serotonin is important for regulating mood and sleep-wake function (2). In a randomized, double-blind study, 5-HTP was shown to significantly improve mood (3).*
Vitamins B and C: Active forms of vitamin B6, folate, and C are important for serotonin synthesis (4-8).*
- Shaw K, et al. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2002;(1):CD003198.
- Monti J. Sleep Med Rev. 2011;15(4):269-81.
- Jangid P, et al. Asian J Psychiatr. 2013;6(1):29-34.
- Dakshinamurti K, et al. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1990;585:128-44.
- Bottiglieri T. Psychiatr Clin North Am. 2013;36(1):1-13.
- Stahl S. J Clin Psychiatry. 2008;69(9):1352-3.
- Antoniades C, et al. Circulation. 2006;114(11):1193-201.
- May J, et al. Brain Res Bull. 2013;90:35-42.
Servings Per Container: 60
Take 2 capsules up to 3 times daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Serving Size: 2 Capsule
Amount Per Serving
Proprietary Blend ... 1.2g
L-glutamic acid HCl, Bacopa monnieri whole plant extract*, L-tyrosine, Bosweillia serrata resin extract (70% total boswellic acids), L-methionine, Huperzia serrata aerial parts (1% huperzine A), and Mucuna chochinchinensis seed extract (99% L-DOPA).
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule (Hypromellose, water), Microcrystalline cellulose,silicon dioxide, and Magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
*Synapsa is a trademark of Soho Flordis International Pty Ltd., exclusively licensed in the United Stated to PLT Health Solutions, Inc.
Text composed with the best online HTML editor. Please subscribe for a HTML G membership to remove similar messages from the edited documents.