Stop Allergies this Spring with select products from Germany
Dr. Hale, AP recommends the following remedy combinations for Airborne Allergies, including Hay Fever.
Please call and Dr. Hale will be happy to assist you in your decision.
Adults take together in water:***
- PRO-ALLER drops (Seasonal allergies), ¼ tsp 2-3 times per day or as needed; in acute episodes up to 6-8 times per day
- RICURA drops (Sinusitis, rhinitis) , ¼ tsp 2-3 times per day or as needed; in acute episodes up to 6-8 times per day
If swelling in the nasal mucosa is severe, add:
If this combination is at first only mildly effective, a gut protocol to address dysbiosis should be administered, including these remedies for drainage support (taken together in water):
- HELMIN drops , ¼ tsp 2-3 times per day
- OPSONAT drops , ¼ tsp 2-3 times per day
For patients with a latent lung or bronchial infection that keeps their mucosal-associated lymphoid tissue (MALT) in an allergically upregulated state, add:
- SyResp , 1 tablet 3 times per day to help resolve the respiratory foci.
- apo-PULM - 1 tsp 2-3 times daily; in acute episodes up to 5-7 times per day
Edema, swelling in the nasal passages
Gut terrain dysregulation with dysbiosis
Focal infection and toxicity, Inflammation and irritation of the mucus and serous membranes, including the GI tract and respiratory tract
Acute lower respiratory tract infections and chronic foci, persistent cough
Upper respiratory infections with phlegm; moistens and soothes the airway and tonifies lung Qi